Thursday, March 11, 2010

To quote Dora....

Remember my goal of wanting to lose 30 pounds before we left for our trip??

I DID IT!!

Here's the scale just a few minutes ago!



Boy, that scale is dirty. Maybe I should take better care of him - so he'll be nice to me!

So, technically I still have .6 pounds to go to exactly reach my 30 pound loss. Yes, its more than a half of a pound. But - all I wanted was to see 230 on the scale before we left. And there it is! Am I going to stress over the .6? Uhhh - no.

Next goal????
I will NOT be over 235 when we get back from our trip. However, I'm really really reeeaaallllyyy wanting to maintain at 230 while were gone.

Regardless if I maintain or not on the trip. I want to hit Onderland by July 4th. I lost this first 30 in 10 weeks. July 4th is in 16 weeks, so I think this is an achievable goal.


Like Dora says " I did it! I did it! I did it! Horray!"

12 comments:

Kerri & Katie said...

Congrats!

Vagabonds Mercantile said...

Congrats, you must feel great!
I think you have a great goal to not come home with more then 5 pounds.
I'm proud of you.

Jessica - cbgblog said...

WOOHOOO. That is awesome!
I think you will be in good shape when you come back... don't worry!

I'm glad you are looking at the positive side of things and not super stressing about .6 pounds :)

Christina@Health Foodie said...

Love your signature! :)

Just found your blog, what a great first post to read! Very positive! Congratulations! And have fun on your trip!

Holy Hannah said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Rock On!! Awesomely done

Anonymous said...

~ Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Sweet success!! ~

-Angie

Kenlie said...

Yaaaaaaaaay! Way to go!!! Enjoy your trip and do your best to make choices that you'll be happy you made when you return!

Have fun!

Stephanie said...

HOORAY!!I'm so proud and happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats. Enjoy that trip!

The Fat Foreigner said...

I'm a little late to the comments, but congratulations! It's so awesome that you made it in time :)

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Lean & Green Mama said...

Yay on the first 30 and "You Go Girl!" for the second 30! Onderland by Independence Day...sounds great! You can do it!

Holly @ Making Over Me
http://makingoverme.blogspot.com
@bloggymama