Friday, April 9, 2010

FOURTY pounds gone and photo comparison challenge

This morning I weighed in at 220.6.

What does that mean???

2.2 pounds gone this week so far - my "official" weigh in day is Sunday

11.8 pounds gone in a month (from 3-9 to today)


FOURTY pounds gone total!!

Whoot!! You couldn't beat that with a sharp stick!



A couple of days ago I told you guys about Jessica's photo comparison challenge.


Here's the results of my challenge!

My Before pic, taken January of 2010:


And my After pic, taken Easter day 2010:


Look!! I have a neck!! I have one chin instead of three. You can see a defined jaw line and cheek bones. You probably don't know by just looking but my smile is very forced in the first picture. I was trying to be a good mom by riding the ride with Monkey but I was not happy about it. I was stuffed into the seat and very uncomfortable. Though we haven't been there since, I know that I will fit into the seat much better. The biggest difference? Notice I said in the before pic I was TRYING to be a good mom. In the after pic, I had just gotten done putting up the 20 ft pool for the boys - Ive never actually participated in putting up a pool before. Ive only watched. I'm not trying to be a good mom anymore - I AM a good mom!

6 comments:

Holy Hannah said...

You look fantastic! Cute bathing suit. ~ steph

Jessica - cbgblog said...

I'm so glad you did the challenge! You look great!!!!

I can see a difference. Your face has more definition. WAY TO GO!!!!

Vagabonds Mercantile said...

I can see a big difference. You are looking great. 40 pounds is a big deal.

I have very few pictures of me with my girls because I Was in total denial of what I really looked like and on the off chance I should see myself in a photo it would upset me greatly. I regret that now because I can never get that back. This summer I'm taking lots of pictures with the kids on our summer trips even if I'm not at goal.

Unknown said...

Great post!!! Can see definite differences and I love what you said about trying to be and being a good mom! You rock!

Keep up the great work! :)

Alexia said...

You look younger!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.