Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boobs

Dear Boobs,

Why did you have to be the first to go? There were many who could have easily taken your place - butt, hips thighs, love handles, chin number 2, 3, or 4. But, while some are gone others still hang around where they are not wanted or needed. But you, YOU were loved and YOU were needed! I have always appreciated you and have shown you off **sometimes, shown more of you then I needed to - damn tequila** However, I understand that your leaving is for the greater good. No amount of stuffing or tube socks can fix you now. However, I have promised myself that once my goals are met I will find you again - even better than you were before!


Our last great night together.....


So, dear boobs - I will remember you fondly. Our good times were many and our bad times were few and far between.

Until we surgically meet again,

7 comments:

liveLAUGHsing. said...

yellooooo! :)
for my STARS .. I have a daily planner that is solely for weight loss.. i just bought it like two weeks ago hoping it would get me back on track! i write down all my food and exercise and water intake.. and then on each day is where I put the stars!
hmm.. rewards.. i told myself that if i get 18 out of the 21 possible for the week i could buy angels tickets..but i know i'm going to buy them regardless..HAHAHa.. so I need to think of something.. but i just like seeing them i guess!

Vagabonds Mercantile said...

My boobs went down an entire size to date and I'm only half way. If I lose another size I'm just going to be sick over it.

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

Hey there, just found your blog. Can't wait to read more.. My breast are still gigantor due to the breastfeeding. There huge like size H huge... Im almost done with the breast feeding so hopefully they will get smaller with my weight loss as well...

Tammy said...

Hey girl!! Don't forget to pop over to my blog today and give me your weigh-in for the challenge...today's the first one!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend! :)

Tammy said...

Hey girl!! Don't forget to pop over to my blog today and give me your weigh-in for the challenge...today's the first one!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend! :)

Tammy said...

What a great loss!! congrats on being 40 lbs down...you're a rockstar! :)

Alexia said...

Ha! I was happy that I went from a DDD to a DD! I'm hoping they shrink some more...